Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Project Manager /Client Side
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join an up and coming digital team at a famous prestigious digital agency with a great work-life balance and culture.
As Senior Digital Project Manager you will manage a broad range of digital projects with one of the world’s largest consumer electronics companies out there. One of the key Programmes you will be responsible for if the creation and rollout of this pilot Loyalty platform across 18 countries over the next year.
Responsibilities will include
· Deliver, shape and manage large and complex, projects for.com working into a wider client roadmap and senior stakeholders.
· Handle multiple concurrent workstreams/projects (large and small) – through effective management of backlog items, planning and controlling of sprints, impact and challenges.
· Manage communication between key stakeholders – client, suppliers, European business units, HQ and internal teams where necessary.
· Responsible for project budget ownership and management (£500k+), providing regular reporting to clients and internal teams.
· Work with internal development team including UX, Senior Stakeholders internally and of the client whilst be client facing to define the scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, resources and budget)
· Develop and manage the roll-out plan to ensure sufficient resource and capabilities to deliver on time
· Apply structured Agile project management methods to ensure delivery to time, cost, quality and scope.
· Work with teams to assure quality and reviews are conducted with discipline leads. Delivery, Data, Strategy, UX, Design, Technical and Publishing
Desired Skills and experience:
· Prior experience 4 years ideally as a digital Project Manager within a digital, with experience of delivering on websites and always having user experience at the forefront of one’s mind
· Strong Delivery experience
· Client Facing experience
· Track record of delivering digital products with CMS experience
· Large eCommerce website & App exposure