Digital Project Manager, Global Digital Agency, CMS
Are you a highly organised, likable, pro-active and passionate, Digital Project Manager with agency experience and with CMS builds?
Do you want to join an award-winning agency with a long list of loyal long-life clients who are also Major Global Consumer brands?
- The selected candidate will be coordinating centralised digital projects and localisation processes for global brands involving simultaneous website rollouts across multiple countries.
- Coordinating the Digital production schedule across all ongoing projects run by creative and development teams to monitor the expected workload and resource on a weekly basis. Support to the teams in peak activity weeks to delegate the work across team where capacity is available.
- Provide the first line of contact and/or be the senior contact for the Client and other Stakeholders in the life cycle of a project.
- Keep production/development team up to date regarding production plan, status and upcoming work to ensure all requirements and deadlines are met to a high standard.
- Able to plan and schedule projects ensuring the optimum use of all company resources.
- Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project.
- Able to verify qualitative and quantitative output of a project against the project objectives.
- Advise client, agencies and internal creative teams on restrictions and feasibility regarding requested campaign routes and best practice.
- Oversee QA of all produced material against brand guidelines and checklists relevant for account and campaign or CMS builds.
- 3+ years working on digital campaigns/web builds from initial briefing to delivery.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project planning software such as Microsoft Project
- Technical competence and understanding of HTML5, HTML and CSS. Experience in managing back-end development is considered a plus but not essential
- Experience in digital design and/or production processes and its costs
- Localisation experience is a huge plus! Or working with these teams, or global websites
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £40,000 – £60,000 and benefits such as Flexi Time, 26 days holiday as well as bonuses and plenty of other perks 😊
Job Reference: JO-2107-245217
Salary: £45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: .com, Agency, b2b, burndown, campaigns, Customer Journey, Digital Project Manager, landing pages, marketing, Scrum, User stories, Waterfall, Website