Digital Project Manager (flexible working including remote)
Do you remember going to theme parks and getting frustrated about the long queue in between you and your favourite ride? Or getting lost on your walk to find the best lunch? I am working with a super cool tech startup that’s created a SaaS platform designed to help venues to deliver a better visitor experience, increase on-site spend and understand their guests like never before. They have had some massive successes recently, including one of the world’s leading visitor attraction operators, and they need a passionate Project Manager to join them and help!
Project Manager – Responsibilities Creating
- project plans, ensuring agreed deliverables are fulfilled in a timely fashion and managing expectations throughout.
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with all key stakeholders and providing regular communication on project status both internally and externally.
- Liaising with third-parties where necessary to facilitate software integrations.
- Working closely with internal development teams to manage their agile backlog to facilitate both the company’s roadmap and customer requirements.
- Creating and maintaining key documentation.
Project Manager – Requirements
- 5+ years Project Management experience ideally in a start-up environment
- Project Management qualification (Prince 2/ PMI or similar)
- Experience in managing the rollout and delivery of complex software solutions with multiple stakeholders, ideally globally.
- Fantastic stakeholder and engagement skills
- Ability to act as the conduit between IT and the business
- Passion for tech startups and the willingness to help out with other areas within the business
This is a seriously cool tech company that is really looking for passionate energetic and driven people to join their vision. There are share options available for every hire at this stage.
Job Reference: JO-2006-167800
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Shares
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, Anroid, Backlog, Consultancy, Development, digital agency, Digital Project Manager, digital transformation, E-Commerce, iOS, Kanban, mobile, Product, SAAS, Scrum, scrums, Software, Story Mapping, User stories, Website