Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Digital Project Manager, Global Agency, CMS
Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, Digital Project Manager with a passion for retail products and making a difference to an organisation that is going through critical growth?
This organisation has some of the most ground-breaking products and is one of the most highly recognized brands in the industry!
Were after a Digital Project Manager that can look after the digital arm of our biggest client. You’ll be working across a varied portfolio of .com deliverables from technical platform augmentations to campaign and content pieces. This will involve liaison with all functional departments so you’ll get to know strategy, data, creative, UX/Design, development & QA – as well as others.
· Leading communication between the client and internal/offshore teams
· Engage in key projects for this client to ensure deliverables are tracked and progressed
· Responsible for project revenue management and reporting
· Participate in creating project proposals by preparing of project budgets and related materials
· Gather and confirm requirements from client at the project initiation stage
· Turn clients’ requirements into a detailed scope of work
· Be accountable and responsible for the end to end process for your project deliverables
· Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects
· Assist the central team managers and clients by providing project status and advice
· Work with the teams with detailed briefs
· Project management experience of 3 years or more and able to work in both waterfall and agile methodologies
· Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
· Track record of delivering digital products with CMS experience (ideally AEM)
· Large eCommerce website exposure
· Evidence of working within agile methodologies
· Client facing and account management experience
· Experience working in a fast paced environment with the ability to prioritize multiple time sensitive tasks is required
· Strong IT skills (MS Outlook, Word, PowerPoint & Excel, Project, JIRA & Confluence)
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team to support you and for you to lead in a way you feel works best
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £40,000 – £45,000 and benefits and other perks as well as bonus😊
Keywords: Intergraded, Digital, CMS, Website, Creative, Production Manager, Digital, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Digital Transformation, Marketing, Devleopers