Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Telecoms Project Manager (Fiber-to-the-Home (FttH)) - Global Utilities Company - Hannover, Germany Rate: €800 per day Duration: 6 months initially Remote working My client is convinced that in a digitized…€800 - €801 per day
Full Stack Developer, Still Hiring an industry very needed now We are looking for a strong full stack developer to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge web…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Finance project - Project lead & change manager - Banking - Brussels Rate: €600-€700 Duration: 6 months Description The Finance Portfolio Management Office team needs to be re-enforced for analysing,…£600 - £700 per day
Business Analyst, Software Applications, Agile, Latest tech, Still Hiring We're looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join this newly formed team in Central Birmingham. They're focussed on building a…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Digital Project Manager, Global Digital Agency, CMS
Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, Digital Project Manager with agency experience and with CMS builds?
Do you want to join an award-winning agency with a long list of loyal long-life clients who are also Major Global Consumer brands?
· The selected candidate will be coordinating centralised digital projects and localisation processes for global brands involving simultaneous website rollouts across multiple countries.
· Coordinating the Digital production schedule across all ongoing projects run by creative and development teams to monitor the expected workload and resource on a weekly basis. Support to the teams in peak activity weeks to delegate the work across team where capacity is available.
· Provide the first line of contact and/or be the senior contact for the Client and other Stakeholders in the life cycle of a project.
· Keep production/development team up to date regarding production plan, status and upcoming work to ensure all requirements and deadlines are met to a high standard.
· Able to plan and schedule projects ensuring the optimum use of all company resources.
· Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project.
· Able to verify qualitative and quantitative output of a project against the project objectives.
· Advise client, agencies and internal creative teams on restrictions and feasibility regarding requested campaign routes and best practice.
· Oversee QA of all produced material against brand guidelines and checklists relevant for account and campaign or CMS builds.
· 3+ years working on digital campaigns/web builds from initial briefing to delivery.
· Competent user of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and project planning software such as Microsoft Project
· Technical competence and understanding of HTML5, HTML and CSS. Experience in managing back-end development considered a plus
· Experience in digital design and/or production processes and its costs
· Localisation experience is a huge plus! Or working with these teams, or global websites
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £40,000 – £50,000 and benefits such as Flexi Time, 26 days holiday as well as bonuses and plenty of other perks 😊
Keywords: Intergraded, Mobile, IOS, Android, Print, Creative, Production Manager, Digital, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Digital Transformation, Marketing, Production, Social, Banners, Integrated.
Project Manager / Product Manager, BlockChain, Enterprise Software Company A global enterprise software company powered by blockchain technology. Their primary focus is on streamlining enterprise applications. They provide a platform…£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus