Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Project Manager, Mobile App’s Start Up, 100% Remote, Equity
We are seeking a talented Digital Project Manager to join this already very successful start up, created by a London-based entrepreneur and art collector to create an online- and smartphone-based betting platform on auction house hammer prices for art works and other collectibles.
With an already pretty impressive client list and more signing up they now really need a Project Manager to help manage a number of exciting projects and teams as well as really help grow and scale the company. This is a great chance to join this amazing company at its infancy and really learn from some of the best experts in the market!
· Leading innovative on this Mobile App, through the full project lifestyle
· Coordination of Digital teams and tasks on Digital projects
· Working closely with cross-functional teams to produce end to end delivery plans that ensure operational rollouts and service transition are managed effectively and delivered on time
· Developing and tracking integrated project plans to ensure project objectives and stakeholder business drivers are met
· Work closely with other teams and third parties to identify and manage cross-functional dependencies.
· Managing and communicating key dependencies and risks to the senior stakeholders
· Managing third party suppliers and solutions and overseeing their successful implementation.
· Triaging defects and obtaining Quality Assurance sign-off
· Governance – frequent reporting on project status, resource utilisation and budget
· Knowledge on which flavor of Agile to use and when to use it
· Previous experience on mobile apps
· Experience of managing senior and C suite stakeholders
· Experience working in an ecommerce retail change environment
· Experience of understanding business drivers and linking them to business and technical solutions
· Demonstrable leadership skills, delivery focus & gravitas to project a positive energetic attitude and resolve disputes and challenges