Digital Project Manager, Web, CMS Projects, Global Tech Firm
Are you a highly organised, likable, pro-active and passionate, Digital Project Manager with experience around CMS builds?
Do you want to join an award-winning agency that is actually a subsidiary of a Major Global Retailer. A very well-established and loved technology company that is constantly pushing the boundaries of what is technologically possible for consumers.
- The selected candidate will be coordinating centralised digital projects and localisation processes for global brands involving simultaneous website rollouts across multiple countries.
- Coordinating the Digital production schedule across all ongoing projects run by creative and development teams to monitor the expected workload and resource on a weekly basis. Support to the teams in peak activity weeks to delegate the work across team where capacity is available.
- Provide the first line of contact and/or be the senior contact for the Client and other Stakeholders in the life cycle of a project.
- Keep production/development team up to date regarding production plan, status and upcoming work to ensure all requirements and deadlines are met to a high standard.
- Able to plan and schedule projects ensuring the optimum use of all company resources.
- Be financially conscientious when managing the delivery of a project.
- Oversee QA of all produced material against brand guidelines and checklists relevant for account and campaign or CMS builds.
- 3+ years working on digital campaigns/web builds from initial briefing to delivery.
- Technical competence and understanding of HTML5, HTML and CSS. Experience in managing back-end development considered a plus
- Experience in digital design and/or production processes and their costs
- Localisation experience is a huge plus! Or working with these teams on global websites that reach millions of consumers
Job Reference: JO-2112-249507
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, CMS, Development, Digital, digital transformation, E-Commerce, Global, html, integrated, marketing, mobile responsive, production, Retail, Scrum, Website