Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Digital Project Manager, Web, Retail
This is a chance to one of the UK’s leading Retail High Street Brands, new but very well-known and scaling fast!
Growing their Digital teams and online channels allowing the opportunity for a Digital Project manager to join a new role to support the development of their digital roadmap to upgrade their site experience and maximise growth by building new capabilities.
· Contribute to developing the product vision and direction for eCommerce experiences to innovate existing business areas and to develop new ideas into profitable opportunities
· Create development tickets in JIRA for projects and site improvements, scoping in user story format
· Regular prioritisation of development backlog. Lead weekly calls with development agency and in-house developers
· Work closely with developers both in-house and externally to troubleshoot issues, ensuring developments and bugs are triaged to the right team.
· Raise and monitor live site bugs & issues with the key aim of timely resolution to improve digital customer experience
· Provide weekly status updates to stakeholders across all website developments
· Complete User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance on all site developments, providing feedback and signing off all builds prior to release
· Plan, brief and QA new A|B tests to site, reporting on KPIs
· Manage site optimisation projects with 3rd party providers
· Maintain excellent relationships with internal stakeholders across Ecommerce, IT, Loyalty and Customer Services team’s and with external agencies.
· Someone with 2+ years’ experience of managing digital development projects or similar for eCommerce businesses
· Someone who is passionate about an exceptional online experience, and utilising data and technology to solve customer and business problems.
· Proactive at identifying issues, exploring and proposing innovative solutions.
· A collaborative team player and a can do attitude with the ability to make and maintain strong connections across the business
· Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and functionality, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Big Commerce experience a plus