Digital Project Manager, Web, Retail
This is a chance to one of the UK’s leading Retail High Street Brands, new but very well-known and scaling fast!
Growing their Digital teams and online channels allowing the opportunity for a Digital Project manager to join a new role to support the development of their digital roadmap to upgrade their site experience and maximise growth by building new capabilities.
- Contribute to developing the product vision and direction for eCommerce experiences to innovate existing business areas and to develop new ideas into profitable opportunities
- Create development tickets in JIRA for projects and site improvements, scoping in user story format
- Regular prioritisation of development backlog. Lead weekly calls with development agency and in-house developers
- Work closely with developers both in-house and externally to troubleshoot issues, ensuring developments and bugs are triaged to the right team.
- Raise and monitor live site bugs & issues with the key aim of timely resolution to improve digital customer experience
- Provide weekly status updates to stakeholders across all website developments
- Complete User Acceptance Testing and Quality Assurance on all site developments, providing feedback and signing off all builds prior to release
- Plan, brief and QA new A|B tests to site, reporting on KPIs
- Manage site optimisation projects with 3rd party providers
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal stakeholders across Ecommerce, IT, Loyalty and Customer Services team’s and with external agencies.
- Someone with 2+ years’ experience of managing digital development projects or similar for eCommerce businesses
- Someone who is passionate about an exceptional online experience, and utilising data and technology to solve customer and business problems.
- Proactive at identifying issues, exploring and proposing innovative solutions.
- A collaborative team player and a can do attitude with the ability to make and maintain strong connections across the business
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and functionality, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Big Commerce experience a plus
Job Reference: JO-2108-246286
Salary: Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Digital Project Manager, Ecommerce, highstreet, html, Retail, Web