An exciting and rewarding open position for an experienced Project /Programme Manager with extensive experience to support a Dynamics 365 implementation. The successful candidate will have sufficient experience as a Project or Programme Manager and it is essential that you are well versed with D365.
Summary of the role:
- Automating systems
- Moving from existing legacy systems to new ERP
- Implementing Dynamics 365
- Business Readiness
- Managing staff that are set in their ways with the current system but need to adopt new ERP
- Managing 3rd party’s
- Stakeholder engagement
- You will be a thorough planner with an eye for detail. And you will also be an excellent communicator, able to inspire and enthuse delivery teams to achieve great things; whilst on the other hand being able to maintain collaborative and partnership working arrangements with customers.
- Management and co-ordination of all project activities.
- Risk and issue management and mitigation.
- Regular and ongoing customer and internal communications Skills and Experience We are dedicated to working with Microsoft Dynamics technologies, so we are interested in hearing about the significant experience you have of implementing this product.
The successful candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a similar role
- Experience in implementing D365 software
- Experience in working with teams with Dynamics professionals
- Knowledge of customisation and configuration
- Prior Microsoft Partner working Experience
NOTE: This role is based in Stevenage and Central London. This role is also hybrid with 2 days a week onsite.
Job Reference: JO-5732-5837
Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Hertfordshire
Job Types: Permanent