EUC Project Co-ordinator (mobile,apple) – Media company – London
Day rate: £200 – £350
Duration: 3 – 6 months
The EUC Project Coordinator role will be responsible for supporting the EUC Project
Manager and team in the delivery of a Global mobile Device Management Solution and a
rollout of new Apple Mac devices Globally.
Working with the EUC Project manager as well as the hub and market-based offshore
delivery teams, the role will be responsible for tracking deployment schedules,
completing trackers and to assist in the creation and management of
communications and responses from users in regards to the deployment / rollout.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Very good written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable sending approved communication templates to scheduled users on defined touch points, as defined within the communication plan
- Monitors scheduling mailbox and responds to user queries and manages rescheduling, escalations for migrations
- Works alongside local Business Relationship Manager teams, ensuring visibility to all stakeholders on status of user migrations
- Provide status updates to PM on regional completion numbers
- Helps maintain and creates where appropriate any self-service documentation / user guides and “how to’s”
- Experience in delivering Technology support, working across operational support levels and teams to deliver excellent services for internal business clients
- Experience of working in an international and/or matrix management environment would be an advantage
- Experience in using Collaboration Tool Suites (Slack, Zoom 8×8, ServiceNow, Okta, Gsuite)
- Ability to independently manage project tasks and multitask in a demanding media engineering environment
- Experience owning, executing and delivering projects deliverables
- Experience interpreting client requirements and translation thereof into technical solutions
- Problem and time management skills
- Must possess good time management, problem solving skills and communication skills.
- High level of documentation skills
- Ability to think creatively and design unique solutions to complex problems
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, collaborative working relationships with co-workers, managers and colleagues within the business.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively in a fast-moving, rapidly changing environment
- A self-starter and ability to manage multiple demands with the ability to prioritize.
- Experience working with geographically dispersed, culturally varied team & customer base.
- Must excel working in team environment
- Strong conversation and technical written and spoken English skills
DESIRABLE SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Degree qualified in a technical or project management related discipline, or with equivalent non-academic experience
- Some experience of working either in an EUC environment or a large scale deployment / migration project.
- Interested in continuous professional development of self and other
Job Reference: JO-2303-332103
Salary: £200 - £350 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 3 - 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract