Freelance/Contract Project Manager (Identity Access Management) – Banking – Brussels
Rate: €700 per day
Duration: 6 months
We are currently looking for an experienced project leader to strengthen its team.
You will join the project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end Security projects, focussing on Identity and Access Management (IAM).
Every aspect of our business is supported by highly advanced technologies while anyway supporting the legacy applications and platforms.
Your overall responsibility of the project includes:
- Build the business case with the help of the project Sponsors
- Define the benefits, scope, timing and budget of the project
- Develop and manage all aspects of external vendor relationships, including negotiation to obtain new proposals for work packages (in collaboration with procurement team)
- Deliver the project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Ensure quality of deliverables and delivered services through a structured project management approach (project planning tools, project reporting, project management methodology, project risks management, etc)
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
- Ensure the project adoption by the Business
- Collaborate with teams across various divisions and entities (e.g. French, UK, Swedish and Finish colleagues)
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (Corporate Technology, Applications Development, Operations, Business, Risk, Audit, etc) and externally (for example IT suppliers)
- Maintain compliance with architecture principles and recommendations
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
Profile: Freelance/Contract Project Manager (Identity Access Management) – Banking – Brussels
- You already have 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in an IT delivery / Security environment. Previous experience in IAM domain is a plus.
- You are experienced in managing end to end huge projects with a workload upper than 3.000 md
- You have demonstrated through your career strong leadership skills with the ability as well to adapt your style according to the context and the different project stakeholders.
- These projects were managed according to at least one of the industry standard methodologies like Waterfall, PMI or Prince2. The Knowledge of Scrum methodology would be an added value.
- Your responsibilities encompassed the different aspects of these ones (Planning, Budgets, Risks & Issues, Resources management ). Previous experience of outsourced projects management is a plus.
- You naturally have strong negotiation and conflict management skills and you are able to influence different levels of management towards your projects targets.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
- You are experienced in influencing and gaining buy-in from executives sponsors, team members, Business stakeholders and peers
- You have experience negotiating vendor contracts
Please do send across to me the most up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: 61462728332
Salary: €700 - €701 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Agile, IAM, Identity and Access Management, PMI, Prince2