Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Senior Technical Business Analyst, Innovative Banking Start up, Digital, Fintech - London THE COMPANY This company is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers.…£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Junior Digital Project Manager, Global Agency, CMS This is a fantastic opportunity to join our fast growing Digital Marketing team. You'll work closely with the project management team on projects…£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum + Benefits
Agile Coach/ Scrum Master - Contract I have an exciting opportunity for a freelance Agile/Scrum professional to join my client's Agile Transformation programme. We're looking for exceptional communicators who know…£500 - £600 per day
Project Manager, Clinical, Medicine Research, Remote This is an opportunity to work with an incredibly exciting data-driven Bioinformatics start-up company based in Cambridge. They are open though to candidate's based…£35000.00 - £52000.00 per annum + Benefits
Salesforce deployment lead | London | 12-month contract
In order to support my client’s digital strategy, they are investing heavily in technology to support this, building out a “Digital Platform” which can manage our customer experience from Lead through to Sale.
The platform consists of several components, including an E-commerce platform, which is underpinned by Salesforce as the core CRM, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to manage digital communications. These latter elements have now been rolled out to our 16 major markets globally.
To deploy new capabilities and deploy into new markets, we have set up a global deployment team to roll out platforms, releases & new functionality on a regular monthly basis and have put in place the deployment processes and organisation to deliver this.
Due to a key team member moving on, we are now looking for a Salesforce Deployment Lead to join the team and drive the deployment of our Salesforce platform going forward.
This is a key role which works with our deployment teams in the global markets, as well as managing the market facing BA’s centrally who act as the main contact points for those markets.
We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Deployment Lead who has managed the development of a Salesforce implementation within a major organisation, preferably on a global or regional basis.
This role will report into the Global IT Delivery Director in London.
1. Manage our central market facing BA’s to define and clarify requirements from the markets and agree / prioritise the key market demand through central governance.
2. Own the Global Salesforce & Customer Analytics deployment roadmap & scoping agreements, supporting a timely and cost-effective deployment to each market.
3. Ensure that standard implementation methodology and readiness activities are adopted & performed in an effective and timely way.
4. Assessing that the local market project plans are of enough quality and being actively managed by the regional Project Managers (PM)
5. Identify and manage the major local market project risks.
6. Proactively manage issues when the local team is not getting the required assistance from the global programme teams.
You will have worked as a Salesforce Deployment or Project Manager in a European or global business with multiple competing priorities. You will have experience of working in an agile environment but practiced in being able to align this to waterfall implementation projects where needed. Automotive experience is desirable, but not essential – you will however have come from a strong retail, ecommerce or other B2C background.
Additionally, the you must have a broader appreciation and knowledge of digital marketing and CRM generally, understanding the concepts of customer journeys & sales lead nurture processes.
You will have excellent people and communication skills – this role directly manages a small team of market business analysts. You have strong influencing skills being able to interact with various levels of management including the Country Executive Team and Global Programme Directors.
* 6+ years Salesforce implementation/product experience
* 6+ years project management experience
* Broad track record of working with marketing and customer data projects and programmers
* Proven track record in successful delivery of Salesforce Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud initiatives
* Experience in stakeholder management in a project environment
* A strong sense of ownership for the Salesforce product and the global standards and best practices for the markets
* Ability to work in a complex development environment and handle dependencies across multiple teams and markets
* Experience working with international teams is a big plus
Education & Qualifications
* Degree educated
* At least one formal Project Management or IT accreditation is required e.g. PRINCE2; MSP; PMI; CMMI; SCRUM; AGILE; PSM1; Six Sigma; ITILv3.
* An MBA, Masters or post graduate qualification is highly desirable
Salesforce deployment lead | London | 12 month contract
Lead PMO (Must be Hands-on**) - Large Utilities Organisation - Brussels Salary: €70,000 - €85,000 + bonus + benefits To be successful in this role you need to be able…€70000 - €80000 per annum