Our client, an international reporting company is looking to hire a Head of Group Risk Management to improve the an Enterprise Risk Management framework.
The Head of Group Risk Management will lead teams addressing risk governance and reporting, operational risk management and the Group’s policy framework.
This role requires the successful candidate to be in the office AT LEAST 1-2 days a week based in Nottingham.
This is a 6-MONTH ROLLING CONTRACT perfect for a Risk professional who meets all of the criteria below:
- Develop and monitor compliance with the Risk Management Framework and Risk Policies, setting minimum standards for all of global risk processes.
- Establish and expand the Group’s Emerging Risk Programme.
- Global Operational Risk Framework (ORF) development and maintenance. Implementation of ORF within all aligned areas (RCSA, Issue Mgmt, Loss Events etc)
- Establish and maintain the Risk Appetite Framework, ensuring risk appetite statements and Top Risks are reflected in company policy and adequate measurement and reporting of the Internal risk management and control processes are established by the Risk owners to confirm how well the Group is operating within these risk appetite statements.
- Provide advisory support to the rest of the risk function and across 1 and 2LOD on how to comply with risk processes.
- Provide SME input into the training for critical risk processes.
- Establish a Global Policy office which provides advisory support to all policy owners to comply with the Group’s policy writing requirements and monitoring the level of compliance. Coordination of the Policy review, drafting and socialisation process – ensuring Policy refresh meet a minimum standard.
- Develop and run a Centre of Excellence for risk reporting, providing insightful risk reports for the Global risk team to leverage for core risk reporting in all Global and Regional risk forums.
- Deliver PLC Board/Audit Co Reporting and sub Committee reporting (e.g. ERMC).
Job Reference: JO-4829-4818
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Nottinghamshire
Job Types: Contract