Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Head of Programme Delivery, Digital Product Function, Retail
This is a chance to one of the UK’s leading Retail High Street Retailers of true British Heritage! This very well known retail brand is going through a huge digital transformation, and will give you the opportunity to make a huge contribution at its infancy.
You will be at the heart of the Digital Product function, literally be part of the web presence, the mobile apps, the Internationale Digital expansion, everything that is exciting within digital you will be at heart of it!
The Programme Management Office is the information hub for products, projects, and programmes within Digital Products. This role involves developing and leading the Program Management function to support the long-term strategic objectives of the business.
The team is responsible for leading and driving consistent, Product-led, agile governance processes – covering value realisation, product health, cost forecasting, tracking & reporting, assurance & quality control, cross portfolio risk & issue management, as well as driving continuous improvement to enhance the delivery and flow of value.
Strong stakeholder management and facilitation skills are a must.
· Running a team of Program Managers to support 50+ Digital product teams. Developing direct reports capabilities and careers, unblocking teams to reach their full potential, and supporting Leadership to make data-driven decisions
· Relentless focus on simplifying processes that foster autonomous teams with the right level of governance that delivers transparency across the platform
· Manage Products and programmes with consistent frameworks that are outcome focused e.g., Product roadmaps, OKRs (value) tracking, cost management, status reports, delivery health metrics
· Accountable for the cadence of all portfolio level forums to increase engagement amongst our colleagues, alignment between teams and involvement from business partners
· Responsible for budget management upwards of £35m to realise benefits of £150m+. Drive adoption of agile approaches to investment funding & benefits including facilitating quarterly start/stop/continue reviews and making recommendations to drive return on investment
· 7+ years of experience in programme management roles
· Ability to lead, manage and coach a team
· Demonstrable experience working with multiple teams and stakeholders to deliver successful Products
· Excellent analytical skills with proven ability to influence decisions of technical and non-technical stakeholders through impactful analysis & communication
· Strong working experience of lean agile portfolio management techniques covering Agile Methodologies including Scrum, Kanban and DevOps