Our client, a world renowned manufacturing conglomerate, is looking to on-board a versatile and tenured Change Manager to lead their project change management.
The successful candidate is expected to be responsible for the success the project management team. See below for further details –
NOTE: This role is 40% ON-SITE, 60% REMOTE. MUST HAVE IDENTITY ACCESS MANAGEMENT (IAM) EXPERIENCE.
- Minimum 5 years project change management experience.
- Must have previous experience with project management experience with Identity Access Management. Please do not apply if you do not have said experience.
- Previous experience of project delivery, PMO and project tracking / reporting.
- Previous experience of change management and implementation including:
user engagement, user education / training, user adoption reporting and
- Significant experience working with and managing external IT Service Providers.
- Project administration experience.
- Create and execute structured, actionable and measurable communication plan for the IGA deployment.
- Maintain and manage appropriate on-going communications with stakeholders & understand how each stakeholder groups will be affected by the changes.
- Create awareness and understanding of proposed changes with targeted audiences.
- Work with the Solution lead to develop Change Impact analysis.
- Work with the IAM Programme overall to ensure stakeholder alignment to programme targets and metrics.
- Work with the IGA Workstream Lead, IAM Solution Lead, Saviynt and System Integrator to build awareness, technical understanding and general knowledge across a broad range of audiences.
- Build a communications plan for application/user on-boarding.
- Develop training/awareness materials.
- Ensure all publications are aligned with company standards and house style.
- Develop FAQ’s and help guides.
Job Reference: JO-2207-257796
Salary: £400 - £500 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: City of London
Job Types: Contract