A Global leading company is currently recruiting for an IBM Order Management Architect that has experience with IBM Serling OMS. Remote position – 6 month rolling contract paying up to 550 Euro’s per day.
Experience and skills required for the IBM Order Management Architect, IBM OMS Architect, Architect, Order Management System, IBM Sterling Order Management – Remote Position
- Drive the platform rationalization effort focused towards global (Multi regions, multi brand) implementation of IBM Sterling OMS.
- The effort will be focused toward coordination and collaboration with business units, gather requirements for standardization of OMS install across multiple brands and regions,
- Prioritization and negotiation on feature set for next rollouts. Solid problem-solving skills, attention to detail and critical thinking ability.
- Gather requirements from business stake holders, create and document the blueprint of business solution and help technical teams in implementing the solution.
- Possesses an understanding of the business areas supported including their functional processes, business objectives and organizational dynamics.
- Evaluate, design, scope, and document business solution and integration effort for brands, processes, technologies, and solutions
- Diagnose complex technical and business problems and provide creative solutions
- Perform Impact Analysis across enterprise systems as well as third party solutions and provide high level cost and effort estimates for all major initiatives
- Develop technical implementation plans and timelines with key engineering stakeholders and enterprise standards
- Familiarity with enterprise platforms: SAP, Demandware/SFCC, POS, ESB, CRM, Analytics etc.
Package for the for the IBM Order Management Architect, IBM OMS Architect, Architect, Order Management System, IBM Sterling Order Management – Remote Position
- Remote position – 6 month rolling contract paying up to 550 Euro’s per day
Job Reference: JO-2109-246913
Salary: €450 - €550 per day + Benefits
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: Immediate
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract