Integration & Technical Business Analyst – Remote
We have partnered with an exciting start-up in the ecommerce sector that focuses on developing and simplifying the task of running e-commerce platforms. They have recently landed two large projects and now require a Integration & Technical Business Analyst to join their growing team! They are further developing offering through an App.
This is a challenging opportunity that will see you wearing a broad range of hats, from dealing with clients, developing business processes, key internal stake holders and platform integration.
The business primarily focuses on 5 key areas managing the process from end to end:
- Technical Strategy
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Analytics/ Platform Performance
This is an exciting time to join as the team will be built out around your successes and proven ability in either Ecommerce, Retail or Freight Forwards & Logistics.
Key skills and requirements:
- Solid experience integrating platforms and systems in an eCommerce environment
- Proven experience working in eCommerce, Retail or Freight Forwards & Logistics sectors
- Experience in modeling process, working to identify potential process improvements, considering risks, issues and benefits.
- Extensive experience working on multiple applications/projects supporting technology-related initiatives
- Experience translating business problems and user needs into a set of detailed requirements for the solution that align to best practice methodology
- Experience working closely with clients and developers
- Agile working experience with software projects
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively perform high volume workloads with tight deadlines
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude with high attention to detail
This is a real opportunity to help a start-up develop and be part of future success and growth.
If this sounds interesting and you want to know more, call now for a confidential conversation – Tom Aldis – 0203 675 5024 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2106-202173
Salary: £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs, Software Engineering Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Integration, Technical BA experience in a Ecommerce environment