Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Salt is currently hiring for one of our clients in the Banking sector, for a IT Infrastructure Programme Manager.
As part of the ESA IT portfolio delivery, GTS is seeking an experienced and qualified IT Infrastructure Program/Project Manager/Epic Enabler to lead the definition and execution of EPICs that will drive our IT strategy and prepare for the IT challenges ahead. The goal is to ensure that all programs deliver the desirable outcome to our organization. You work in a structured way and bring diversity and creativity in the way to approach problems and situations. This is especially important in the volatile, ambiguous and uncertain environment we live in today.
Role and Responsibilities :
You will join the GTS Epic Enablement team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end infrastructure projects in partnership with the Epic Owner.
Your overall responsibility of the Epic Enabler role (program equivalent) includes:
* Build the business case (Epic Investment Request) and structure the Epic Roadmap
* Set-up and drive the programme Steering Committee, preparing the discussion items and supporting material, reporting on progress and performing the follow-up of agreed actions.
* Engage with the GTS transformation team to assess the human and organizational impacts of the programme and initiate the necessary change programme, if necessary
* Participate to the implementation of real partnerships with some of our key suppliers, to secure the delivery and ongoing support of our IT environment.
* Manage the programme budget, monitoring expenditures and costs against committed and delivered benefits as the programme progresses.
* Drive the delivery of the programme related epics or features, in collaboration and supervision of the squads contributing to the programme.
* Identify early in the process the major changes and risks towards the production services and/or current support model, and get the right level of actions put in place to mitigate the risks and make the organization evolve.
* You are motivated to work in a challenging environment, taking full ownership of your initiatives and committing on projects results, while preserving a highly collaborative and supportive work environment.
* You will analyse the organization’s existing infrastructure and implement improvements to help streamline processes and create efficiencies.
* Ultimately, you will play a key role in the long-term strategy across the entire organization, helping our teams to deliver better products in a faster, more efficient manner.
On top of the delivery of the projects, you will also contribute to the Agile transformation that the team and the division started end 2019.
Opportunities to broaden your expertise will be offered by participating to different projects with different profiles and different level of complexity. You will also benefit from the support of our most senior PL’s.
* You find the right balance between enforcing rules and processes and demonstrating an ability to be flexible/service oriented.
* You are able to deal with conflicting priorities and effectively negotiate to find resolution.
* You are organized in order to manage and prioritize work and initiatives. You are at ease with managing deadlines.
* You are at ease to work in a multi-domains and multi-locations organization.
* Cloud and Office 365 integration experience
* strong stakeholder management and ability to bring clarity to senior management
* Experience in infrastructure company integration And cultural awareness
* Cyber experience
* You have proven experience in IT project/programme management
* Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
* Sound understanding of ServiceNow, Oracle application, Azure DevOps, Office 365 and SharePoint
* You’re client focused and process oriented.
* Experience in controlling information technology budget
* Excellent organizational and leadership skills
* An excellent communicator and motivator
* Ability to manage multiple projects
* Problem-solving aptitude
* Excellent problem-solving ability