Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Junior Digital Project Manager, Agency, Retail, Global Brands
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing Digital Marketing team. You have a wide-ranging PM toolkit at your disposal which, together with your experience, allow you to shape a programme/project to achieve optimum delivery against all success measures. You’ll work closely with the Project Director and will split your time between supporting the Project Director on PMO admin, resolving resource clashing within the Program, and planning and managing projects within the digital arm of one of this companies biggest clients. You’ll be working on high profile digital transformation projects that will form the backbone of .com e-commerce infrastructure into 2021 and beyond.
Responsibilities & experience needed
· Resource management, clashing and resource hiring admin
· PMO admin, helping the Project Director on admin activities related to the program of work
· Leading communication between the client and third parties and internal teams – likely to be working with clients in their offices at least one day a week.
· Lead projects for.com to ensure deliverables are tracked and progressed
· Responsible for project revenue management and reporting
· Create project proposals by preparing project budgets and related materials
· Gather and confirm requirements from client at the project initiation stage
· Turn clients’ requirements into a detailed scope of work and manage change requests.
· Be accountable and responsible for the end to end process for your project deliverables
· Identify and ensure that the appropriate resources are assigned to your projects
· Assist the central team managers and clients by providing project status and advice
· Work with the internal teams and content and publishing lead with detailed briefs and be involved in creative reviews with a good eye for UX design
· Project management experience of 2+ years or more
· Exposure to a pan-European/global digital marketing environment
· Waterfall and agile experience
· Knowledge of JIRA and Confluence
Senior Digital Project Manager - Prestigious Global Digital Agency This is a fantastic opportunity for a Digital Project Manager to join an up and coming digital team at a famous…Benefits + Bonus
Agile Delivery Manager, Fintech, Remote Our client is passionate about better engaging consumers around financial services and making the industry work better for everyone. They are the only company in…£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Business Application Manager /Specialist - Energy / Utilities - Brussels €65,000 - €70,000 + Car + Benefits General position description The common Grid Model Business process requires a significant data…€65000 - €70000 per annum