Lead Business Analyst – Government – £500/day – Inside IR35 – 12 Month Contract – Hybrid/London
One of my key clients has a great opportunity to contribute to a successful, high performing Team, in an ambitious Council that is always striving to move forward. Their Digital Services Team are changing in the way we deliver our service and are reflecting the new ways of working with the use of Digital, Data and Technology.
The organisation’s Digital Services require a Business Analyst for a 12 month contract to work on a roadmap of business and IT programmes and projects such as ERP, digital device rollout and a social care system review.
- Comfortable dealing with business stakeholders and suppliers at all levels
- Experience as a Business Analyst through all phases of a project from business case to user and operational early life support.
- Experience leading more junior Business Analysts.
- Experience across business and IT for both Agile and Waterfall projects.
- Excellent skills in leading workshops, writing business cases, eliciting requirements and documenting as functional and non-functional, user stories, data diagrams and dictionaries, process maps.
- Experience of large scale programmes, CRM, ERP, digital, data projects is desirable
If this is of interest, please apply below.
Job Reference: JO-2211-328587
Salary: £0.00 - £500 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract