Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Microsoft Dynamics Business Analyst | 2 month contract | Inside IR35
My client are looking for an experience Dynamics BA contractor on a short-term basis to help support a MD implementation.
You will be:
* Leading workshops across business requirements, process mapping and use cases for Microsoft Dynamics implementations in a client facing role
* Managing project timelines, meeting organisation and hitting required deadlines, ensuring the project is on track and escalating as required
* Introducing formal requirement specifications and workflow documentation
* Be responsible for working directly with solution architects and developers to ensure the solution meets the business needs
* Managing and upskilling junior Microsoft Dynamics internal resources
It’s important the applicant is able to engage and impress at client Chief Executive, Chief Technology and Chief Operation Officer level, a Microsoft Dynamics 365 Functional Lead will possess a blend of the following skills:
Functional Skillset Requirements:
* Experience as a business analyst / functional dynamics 365 lead
* Experience across systems audits, requirements gathering and process mapping
* Experience of supporting the development of Dynamics 365 CRM solutions, in particular migration from on premise to online
* Creating end user acceptance testing scripts and supporting UAT process
* Creation of end user support and training material.
* Understanding of Sales and, Sales apps within D365
* Strong experience of projects implementing D365
* An understanding of HTML code
* An understanding of SQL
* Good understanding and experience in Power Automate (MS Flow).
* Good understanding of SQL Report Builder and power BI