Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Multi-Channel Project Manager, Prestigious British Retail Brand
This will give you a chance to work with a one of UK’s most loved companies and one of the most prestigious. Something of true British heritage let’s say 😉
The successful candidate will be a doer, with bags of energy & enthusiasm and someone who is resourceful and resilient when confronted with obstacles. A genuine solution orientated individual – that also knows how to have fun.
As the Multichannel Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing and delivering several multichannel projects. You will help build and develop this organisation digital and operational customer proposition.
· Leading innovative Digital and Multichannel projects, through the full project lifestyle
· Coordination of Digital teams and tasks on Digital projects
· Working closely with cross-functional teams to produce end to end delivery plans that ensure operational rollouts and service transition are managed effectively and delivered on time
· Developing and tracking integrated project plans to ensure project objectives and stakeholder business drivers are met
· Work closely with other teams and third parties to identify and manage cross-functional dependencies.
· Managing and communicating key dependencies and risks to the senior stakeholders
· Managing senior business stakeholders and build relationships with sponsors to facilitate a partnership approach and to engender open communications.
· Managing third party suppliers and solutions and overseeing their successful implementation.
· Managing key third-party supplier relationships on a commercial and delivery level for packages and services required to deliver and support projects
· Knowledge on which flavor of Agile to use and when to use it
· Previous experience in delivering digital retail or multichannel projects
· A credible influencer with a strong background in delivering large scale projects
· Experience of managing senior and C suite stakeholders
· Experience working in an ecommerce change environment
· Extensive experience working with SaaS vendors and third party supplier management
· Experience of understanding business drivers and linking them to Business and technical solutions
· Demonstrable leadership skills, delivery focus and gravitas to project positive energetic attitude and resolve disputes and challenges
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate’s will receive a salary between £50,000 – £56,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Retail, Ecommerce, Project Manager, Multichannel, POS, warehouse, Payments, Dynamics 365, development, Digital, Web, Media, Ecommerce, Scrum, Agile, Digital, Testing, e-commerce, ecommerce, developers, Jira, software development, Kanban, XP, Retailer, UX, Wireframe
This job ad was posted by Salt.