This position will work with various departments within Core Network, OSP Planning & Engineering, VoIP Engineering, and other operations and support organisations in the planning, configuration, and implementation associated with our IP network(s).
This position will also have responsibility for the management of large wireless network rollout of engineering plants across the Mexico region
- The Project Manager will be responsible for overall requirements gathering and project delivery. Responsible for tracking and reporting status for network build projects.
- Will be working directly with cable vendors and electricians.
- Will need to coordinate with Program manager on schedule and status.
- Generate project plans, activity reports, and risk registers, and participate in Technical Review and Quality meetings with all customer key stakeholders.
- Tracking and following up on actions taken during status meetings and overall providing an outstanding level of service delivery.
- Working with various Lab / field trials projects as project coordinator that includes, be the POC of Lab / field trials, dealing shipment, keep track record of progress and delivery.
- Be punctual and capable of handling pressure and articulating discussions in the meetings. Keep the meeting notes updated, and track equipment and all related aspects of the lab trials.
- Day-to-day operational responsibility for laboratories in a client regulated environment
- Maintaining the laboratory equipment
- Managing stock of consumables and ordering more when necessary
- Participate in document writing, including SOPs and Risk Assessments
Qualifications / Skills:
- Multilingual in Spanish and English
- Prince 2 or similar Project Management certification
- Experience managing least 2 network (ideally wireless) rollout projects
- Experiences in agile and waterfall project management
- Have experience working in Telecoms / ISP / Cable / WISP companies
- Been involved in early-stage projects (project planning)
Job Reference: JO-2210-327755
Salary: €220 - €230 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: International
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Network, PROJECT MANAGER