Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Partner Enablement Manager, Solutions Architect, SaaS, Mobile App’s, Agency, Retail
We are seeking a Partner Enablement Manager, Solutions Architect to join a successful unique digital agency which was founded in 2014 and is already making waves with a strong client backing and great culture/working environment. The London based office start up which was founded in early 2000 is VC backed, raising over 6 million and recently closed another Series B funding in 2018 needless to say have been going strength on strength.
You will be responsible for all aspects of the Partner Lifecycle, from onboarding & upskilling to delivery. You will be a partner champion and an App commerce advocate for both internal and external stakeholders.
You will work closely with the product, services and commercial teams and be the go-to technical expert in commercial processes. You will act as trusted advisor to prospects and clients on how to launch, integrate and manage an app within their existing infrastructure, while at the same time providing insight and feedback that will allow us to increase profitability and predictability continually improving our offering and go-to-market strategy.
· You will drive the Partner Enablement function, joining the function its early days, where you’ll have the opportunity to steer the companies cooperation with partners globally
· You will be the first touchpoint for Partners delivering their applications, educating, training, onboarding and supporting them in their delivery
· You will be technically savvy, and lead Partners to best practices in use of the company platform
· Responsible for mapping customer and partner needs to existing or required architecture and features
· Extensive stakeholder management, with clients and on the partner side
· Be the voice of the Partners to our Product Management team
· Create technical documentation, templates and processes to accelerate the work of the partners
· Work closely with the Head of Sales to support pre-sales initiatives that involve partners
· Work with cross-functional teams, providing feedback and support to the evolution of the companies offering
· At least 5+ years in partner enablement roles or solution architecture roles
· Hands on experience in technical architecture definition, and working knowledge of varied front-end, middleware, API and backend technologies and frameworks
· Experience in project management and delivering software projects using agile frameworks like Scrum
· Technical problem solving skills
· Technical writing, with focus on developer and user documentation
· Solution Architecture experience designing and implementing complex enterprise applications in B2B2C environment
Senior Programme Manager | 6 month Contract | Inside IR35 We are currently recruiting for a Programme manager to work for a large insurance organisation, based in London on a…
Senior Technical Business Analyst, Innovative Banking Start up, Digital, Fintech - London THE COMPANY This company is embarking on an exciting transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers.…£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum