My clients card payment processing platform processes over 800million transactions per year, over different channels including open-loop card schemes, 80+ closed-loop card schemes, various funding channels and UK and SEPA bank payment rails. This is used by a wide range of programmes including fintech challenger banks, travel products, employee benefits, retail gifting.
They are re-building major aspects of the platform which is used by millions of users per month and require an experienced business analyst with experience across UK and EU card payment compliance to join their expanding team.
This team work on projects related to
- Transaction monitoring for fraud prevention and AML
- Screening of accountholders (both users and businesses & UBOs) and payee & payers
- Accountholder database as a centralise function for all cardholder records in terms KYC, screening outputs & risk scoring
- 360view of account holder and case management
- Regulatory reporting where requirements can vary between regulators
- Leading the product domain cross functional team from a business perspective
- Responsible for leading innovation in the domain
- Collaborating with stakeholders, clients, potentially regulators and internal departments to capture business requirements.
- Prioritising the backlog with a focus on maximising value and adhering to regulations
- Strong background on UK and EU card payment compliance
- Experience as business analyst working on Payment platforms
- Experience in as many as the following as possible Sanctions Screening, Transaction Monitoring, KYC/KYB, Onboarding, Enhanced due diligence.
- Experience from a compliance perspective working closely with users ,developers and product owners in large platform delivery projects
- Experience of operational process improvements
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment, juggling multiple priorities against deadlines
Job Reference: JO-2210-327777
Salary: £500 - £525 per day + Outside IR35
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 6 month rolling
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Wiltshire
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Business Analyst, Enhanced due diligence, KYC/KYB, onboarding, Sanctions Screening, Transaction Monitoring