To support an effective Portfolio Management Office, providing processes and quality assurance over project progress reporting, including risk and issue management. To provide effective analysis that supports the PMO in the delivery of key elements of the offer.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Relevant experience which demonstrates ability to undertake role.
- Experience of using MS Office application in particular MS Excel to a very high standard.
- Experience of working in a large customer focused organization and / or in a Project and Programme environment.
- Experience of managing a mixed and varied workload of conflicting priorities responding effectively to the needs of all customers.
- Experience of report writing and communications for a variety of audiences, applying expert knowledge.
- Strong familiarity with project health reporting, metrics and KPIs.
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail including ability to review, analyse and manipulate data to produce quality management reports in simple and comprehensible form for non-technical audience.
- Be effective at planning, monitoring and reviewing.
- Ability to be decisive and work well under pressure.
- Good working knowledge of relevant processes and systems and awareness of policy and procedure framework.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Numerate and accurate with attention to detail.
Job Reference: JO-2303-331758
Salary: £0.00 - £153.24 per annum + Inside IR35
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 6 months
Job Start Date: 13/03/2023
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract
Job Skills: Analyst, coordinator., Council, Local Government, PMO, project management, Public Sector