PMO / Cyber Resilience Programme – Banking Client- Planning, RAID management – Brussels
Rate: €800 – €1000 per day
Length: 1-year contract extensions
MUST HAVE CYBER EXPERIENCE
The role of the Programme Management Office is to assist the Programme Manager in ensuring that the Cyber Resilience Programme (CRP) delivery takes place in a controlled and disciplined way by ensuring a transparent and effective execution.
It acts as a hub for all programme contributors & streams incl. IT, business and transversal delivery support functions.
It is a ‘activist’ function working closely with the stream managers and project managers:
- Responsible for running the programme on a day-to-day basis;
- Ensuring that the programme gets delivered on scope, on time and on budget with the required level of quality;
- Ensuring an overall coordination and managing cross-dependencies;
- Recommending corrective actions and supporting the programme and project managers in implementing them;
- Bringing clarity on actual delivery progress and challenges, escalating to the programme manager & the steering committee in case problems are not getting solved/appropriate actions are not taken in due time.
- Ensuring that the programme delivers the expected benefits as defined in the business case.
Responsibilities: PMO / Cyber Resilience Programme – Banking Client- Planning, RAID management – Brussels
- Programme Planning: create, maintain and track the overall programme plan, focusing on the key deliverables, activities and dependencies ensuring realistic dates for future tasks, and a complete and accurate historical record.
- Report production & consolidation: produces reports required for the effective management of the programme and decisions. Prepare Steering committee material and material for other governance bodies with the support of stream leads and other PMO staff.
- RAID Management: control of the programme assumptions, dependencies, issues, actions and risks registers. Effectively ensuring resolution of items on these registers by bringing the appropriate people together to produce mitigants.
- Scope management and change Control: Ensures that changes go through the appropriate governance procedure.
- Benefits Management: Produce and maintain financial benefits profile and validate
- against the target baseline agreed in the business case.
- Governance and processes: ensure focus on the adequate application of the governance processes including management of the stage gates. Maintain and define PMO processes as process guardian
- Programme Delivery support: Promote programme/project management standards and good practices. Streamline through standards and templates.
- Coaching of Stream leads and project leads: provide guidance and act as sounding board to Stream leads and Project leaders e.g. the best delivery approach, the adoption of good practices in project management, the tooling,… and support them with issues resolution when required (discuss challenges, in developing mitigation actions, remediation plans,..)
Profile: PMO / Cyber Resilience Programme – Banking Client- Planning, RAID management – Brussels
- At least 5 to 10 years experience in Programme Management
- Experience in successful delivery of cyber resilience projects or initiatives
- Practical knowledge of Progamme Management processes gained from previous assignment and industry best practices/Projects/Programme Management framework
- Ability to combine hands-on and strategic thinking approaches
- Experience in providing value-added guidance and coaching to experienced project managers
Please do send the most up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: €800 - €1000 per annum