Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
PMO Lead, Enterprise Engineering, Agile, Digital, Transformation, P3RM, London Or Edinburgh
This will give you the chance to work with one of the most innovative largest financial services institutions in the UK but with global reach.
In this key role, you’ll be accountable for complex technology governance and control, including work reception, planning, driving forward business case production, tracking the performance and progress of programmes and programme financial control.
Your be setting trends and ways of working, enlightening people to the possibilities of new ways of working and amazing new tools that will help everyone collaborate, working more efficiently and basically work to the best of their abilities
· Developing and maintaining close relationships between other technology key programmes to make sure that there are no overlaps in responsibilities
· Establishing the reporting of baseline information for programmes, including RAID, progress and detailed milestones of the programme and change control
· Liaising with key project stakeholders regularly, and ensuring communication between project or programme managers and other senior stakeholders, maintaining appropriate resolution and escalation of execution risks and financials
· Working closely with design and portfolio management teams to control the work reception process by understanding the requirements of new business cases
· Providing guidance, coaching and support with colleagues across the function on programme or project management methodologies, standards and toolsets to build and maintain the capability
· You will be leading a project management office through a transition from traditional to Agile approaches across teams, programmes and portfolios, as well as defining and implementing Agile delivery and governance frameworks, including risk, finance and resourcing.
The ideal candidate requirements
· Proven experience of leading a project management office to deliver business value and supporting teams
· Strong P3RM skills
· Good collaboration and stakeholder management skills
· Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate complex technical concepts to colleagues at all levels
· Expertise in tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, MSP and strong computer literacy
· Servant leadership and coaching qualities