Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Product Manager, E-commerce, Luxury Fashion Retail
This Luxury Fashion Retailer, has gone from strength to strength, going through huge growth over the last few years and who now backed by another Major British Retailer who everyone will already know and love! The orgsanition is going through another exciting phase or scaling whilst still retaining their own great culture. An exciting time to join and really grow with this role and have the opportunity to make a positive impact whilst growing your own team one day.
In this high impact new role, you will take a leading role in driving conversion on our clients digital platform, using your in-depth customer and technical knowledge to ensure we are reducing friction and innovating at every point of the customer journey.
· You are highly commercial and digitally savvy, with proven experience in E-Commerce ownership in a fast-paced consumer environment
· You take a collaborative approach – focusing on strong relationship-management and excellent communication to socialise strategic initiatives and implement solutions.
· You are a capable leader of people, able to skilfully align stakeholders and steer a cross-functional team in the delivery of our clients E-Commerce roadmap, ensuring focuses are clear in a fast-moving context.
· You have proven experience with AB testing, utilising this to drive conversion
· Understanding, identifying and continually championing the key customer needs from our website
· Regularly monitoring the market and developing insightful competitive analyses to enable us to be best in class
· Defining a clear vision for our website and turning it into an achievable roadmap, aligning internal and external stakeholders to this vision and ensuring they’re able to effectively support its delivery
· Prioritising website features and capabilities (based on cost, effort and relative impact on customer experience / conversion)
· Working closely with UX to ensure features and capabilities are delivered in the best possible way for customers)
· Working with Tech to deliver the E-Commerce roadmap efficiently including prioritising the backlog