Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Product Project Manager, Digital, DTC. Prestigious Retailer
Prestigious Iconic Retail Global Brand
This iconic global brand is heavily investing in digital growth and the team is expanding across multiple locations. It’s a fast-paced environment and they have an exciting time ahead of them as they work on international rollouts and more. They’re an amazing brand, with an outrageously impressive benefits package with a diverse and vibrant team who are really passionate about what they do. An impressive brand name to have on your CV!
Despite the amazing brand behind this organsiation there is a huge opportunity to go through a radical transformation. Looking for a Business Change Project Managers with some product experience who can also work along side digital and non-digital teams. You will be working alongside Partners with eCommerce Trading, Content, Merchandising, marketing, analytics, finance, tax, legal and other groups to determine optimization opportunities and compliance / regulatory requirements.
Scope and requirements of the role
· Participates in developing product vision and direction for eCommerce experiences that drive consumer engagement, reinforce the brand, and ultimately converts visitors to buyers
· Identifies, defines, and designs solutions for ongoing optimization of the European stores
· Works with global product management and user experience teams to integrate European eCommerce requirements with our global platform strategy
· Monitors customer satisfaction and other KPIs that define the success of eCommerce experiences; identifies and lead efforts to analyze results and continuously improve our performance
· Executes projects that drive business and consumer benefit for our client; responds to the needs of stakeholders and cross divisional partners throughout the development processes.
· Understands changing consumer trends in the digital retail space. Generates new eCommerce experience ideas, researching and analyzing for feasibility and business impact
· Collaborates with business stakeholders to determine unmet customer needs and develops feature/functionality requirements that meet those needs
· Analyzes competitors and market trends; evaluates technologies; develops detailed requirements, feature definitions, business process changes, and internal communication plans.
· Supports cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development, including deployment and post-deployment activities. Proactively identifies problems that arise in the project, outlines options, recommends solutions, and escalates as needed
· Works with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features and functionality.
The ideal experience required
· Complex Direct to Consumer Global e-Commerce understanding, set-up knowledge for big brands in fashion/retail/
· 3 years as a product manager, digital tech project manager or similar function for eCommerce businesses
· Expertise and proven success in translating business strategy into feature/functionality requirements
· Understanding of a technical change process from idea intake through to dev, QA, UAT, release and post release bug resolution.
· Understanding of A/B testing design and execution
· Agile or other lean development process experience desired