Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Programme Manager, Agency, Retail, Global
We are seeking a Digital Programme Manager or Senior Project Manager ready to take a step up, a company with the best of both worlds, Agency and client side, an agency that is owned by one of the largest technology firms in the world. Client Side/Agency, best of both worlds.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, proactive leader of project managers and a key player in the success of our clients Global Digital Web Operations, working with local and near shore teams as well as the programme leadership teams . Ultimately responsible for the successful delivery of the programme, within budget, on time, communicated clearly and with quality at its heart.
· Developing a detailed programme plan considering the full project scope, all workstreams, and the key stakeholders
· Developing and managing project scope. Assessing client requests and prioritising in line with project goals and budgets
· Working with senior clients and key stakeholders across the Web Operations team and associated departments/partners, and within the agency.
· Managing expectations of clients and project stakeholders/sponsors at multi-levels including regional c- level leadership within the client and across the major market stakeholders.
· Taking ownership for driving delivery through and being client facing whilst building a level of respect and trust with your clients.
· Managing programme delivery, working to enable continuous delivery against roadmap. This will involve the coordination of many teams including the client team, client IT, agencies, Software vendors and technology teams.
· Managing of budgets and resources needed to deliver the programme against the vision
· Work with a Technology Strategist/Consultant to ensure transformation and programme plan are aligned
· Organising the internal Code team to ensure timings are being hit and key meetings are in place and work is correctly prioritized and dependencies between workstreams are understood and managed in each delivery schedule such that they align.
· Manage budgets for all streams within the programme and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives, margins and subsequent regular reporting to business and client.
· Providing clear financial reports and utilization of teams – integrating with resourcing and cross agency alignment(offshore, sister agencies etc)
· Experience within technical product delivery and the interactions between UX, Data, Strategy, Creative and Technical teams. Knowledge of AEM & Hybris is a plus.
· Experience of working with data and data teams to utilise insights
· Experience in managing £1-2 million+ programmes of work
· Managing programmes and projects within Jira and Confluence as an advanced user