Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Digital Programme Manager, DTC, Direct to Consumer
Prestigious Iconic Retail Global Brand
This iconic global brand is heavily investing in digital growth and the team is expanding across multiple locations. It’s a fast-paced environment and they have an exciting time ahead of them as they work on international rollouts and more.
The Digital Programme Manager is a key role in EMEA Digital team, working with business stakeholders to coordinate the rolling 24 month Digital development roadmap, monthly tech release schedule priorities, pre release UAT activities and post release checks, and escalate issues as required to galvanise swift action.
This role requires eCommerce platform and end to end system architecture understanding, strong project management skills, clear stakeholder engagement and organisation, and excellent cross-functional communication and partnership. Success can be measured in successful, well coordinated releases that reflect business priorities and objectives.
The ideal experience required
· Complex Direct to Consumer Global e-Commerce understanding, set-up knowledge for big brands in fashion/retail/
· 3 years as a product manager, digital tech project manager or similar function for eCommerce businesses
· Expertise and proven success in translating business strategy into feature/functionality requirements
· Understanding of a technical change process from idea intake through to dev, QA, UAT, release and post release bug resolution.
· Understanding of A/B testing design and execution
· Agile or other lean development process experience desired
· Ability to self-organize multiple tasks and to complete them on time with a clear focus on quantitative results
· Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask