Programme Manager, Web, Retail, Click & Collect
This is a chance to one of the UK’s leading Retail High Street Brands, [scaling across 10 countries around Europe and with an ever-growing presence in the states. This very well-known retail brand is going through a huge digital transformation, and will give you the opportunity to make a huge contribution at its infancy.
Growing their Digital teams and online channels allowing the opportunity for a Digital Programme Manager to join a new role to support the development of their digital roadmap to upgrade their site experience and maximise growth by building new capabilities whilst hugely improving the customer experience. One huge emphasis will be based click and collect capabilities, online multichannel enhancements, therefor experience in retail multichannel and product fulfilment would be a huge benefit!
- Contribute to developing the product vision and direction for eCommerce experiences to innovate existing business areas and to develop new ideas into profitable opportunities
- Partner with the Digital team (and other functional business leaders as required) to develop, implement and manage the strategic roadmap aligned to business goals within relevant functional areas.
- Work with stakeholders to agree scope, feasibility, business case, costs, programme/project timeline to ensure projects are sequenced correctly and are signed off.
- Develop programme budgets, monitor and report progress against these to the project steering group.
- Operating at a Senior Programme Management level with a minimum 5 years experience at this level.
- Extensive, proven large-scale Program delivery experience within a Global business.
- A proven track record of defining, driving and delivering complex solutions in a fast-paced organization.
- Significant experience and applied knowledge of establishing cross-functional Digital organizations.
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms and functionality, Salesforce Commerce Cloud or Big Commerce experience a plus
- Experience building new digital platforms within the retail space
Job Reference: JO-2109-247284
Salary: £75000.00 - £90000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, click & collect, CMS, devleopment, Fashion, Multichannel, Program Manager, Programme Manager, PROJECT MANAGER, Retail, Retial, Stores, Web