Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Project Manager | 6 month Contract | £500 per day (outside IR35)
My client are are life insurance and wellbeing company. We are looking for a Project Manager to join the team on a contract basis to report directly into the Managing Director.
As a project manager, you’ll need to:
* Carry out planning – this will include breaking down workstreams into detail and producing schedules and timelines for tasks, in accordance with the needs of the project.
* Some tools, such as Gantt charts, can be used to create a visual project plan
* Manage the project – which includes coordinating the project team to keep them on track and keeping the project on budget and within scope
* Carry out monitoring and control activities in order to track the progress of the project
* Work with external partners and stakeholders to ensure aligned with the project plan and delivery dates
* Identify and manage risks and dependencies to ensure delivery is on time
* Implement any necessary changes throughout the process
* Report regularly to management and the project team on progress, risks and successes
* Close the project – including evaluating successes and challenges to enhance learning for their next project.
* Proven working experience in project management preferably life insurance or ￼ financial services
* Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
* Experience in Insurance and/or other financial services is preferable
* Experience in project managing cross function projects e.g. IT and Compliance