PM based in London 2-3 days per week then travelling round UK.
- Planning, designing and proactively monitoring key project progress; resolving issues and initiating appropriate action;
- Defining project scope, governance and test plans to determine success;
- Recommending and facilitating the appointment of individuals to project teams where appropriate;
- Ensuring allocation of common resources and skills within individual or across similar projects;
- Managing communications with all stakeholders;
- Managing both the dependencies and the interfaces between projects;
- Identify opportunities for the Company to leverage cross-programme strengths to take advantage of new opportunities and/or to address business challenges;
- Reporting the progress of the programme at regular intervals to the Leadership Team;
- Mapping out and tracking the enterprise wide project roadmap;
- Ensuring the company plan is up to date and properly resourced across the organisation;
- Correctly identifying critical paths, risks and issues as early as possible.
Delivery/ implementation of change:
- Guide and support management in the implementation of transformation initiatives, liaising closely with the Leadership Team (LT) as appropriate to achieve improvements with a positive and measurable impact to the business.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revisions as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements;
- Identify resource requirements and assign responsibilities;
- Manage the operational aspects of projects;
- Ensure that OSS/ BSS changes are thoroughly accounted for in plans and properly defined;
- Implement changes sensitively with minimal disruption – to deadlines and budgets;
- Champion project management disciplines in change initiatives, providing appropriate processes, structures, tools, reporting and governance for individual projects;
- Ensure effective communication of any change to affected teams and to the wider business as appropriate.
Critical Job Elements:
- Experience in project and service methodologies, MSP, PRINCE2, ITIL
- Network engineering experience in the design, planning, building and operation of Networks.
- Knowledge and experience in the management of vendors and in the selection and evaluation of vendors
- Demonstrable experience gained leading projects by developing and maintaining project plans, managing project scope, budget, and resources, and effectively managing project risks and issues.
- Strong experience in managing change via clear change management principles.
- Demonstrable experience in leading teams including other managers.
- Designing project programmes to meet business goals
- Strong experience from a consulting, business analysis, programme/project management background
- Experience with a GDPR program
- IT or Telecommunications experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with strong presentation, interpersonal, negotiating and influencing skills.
Job Reference: JO-1807-138275
Job Start Date: 27/08/2018