Project Manager | 12 Month Contract | HR Transformation | Remote | Inside IR35 | Rate Negotiable
A key Public Sector client is looking for a Project Manager to assist the Transformation HR Workstream with the coordination and management of outsourcing-related initiatives. This role will be supporting the HR workstream on programme delivery, governance, risk management, stakeholder engagement, and assurance.
Project Manager Accountabilities:
- Lead and facilitate the evaluation and selection process of supplier, this will also involve coordinating activities between regions and workstream.
- Delivers the programme outputs and new ways of working / tools that either form essential parts of programmes, or are directly taken up and used by business stakeholders to drive Transformation.
- Provides thorough knowledge of specialization such as Program Planning, Risk management, Gap analysis, Forecasting, resource planning etc to Workstream.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of outsourcing procedures and methodologies.
- Ensures robust practices for project development, scoping, including costs, risks, governance, tolerances and quality management.
- Monitors project data for transformation management.
- Drive consistent and organized processes for outsourcing
- Assess, monitor, document, and communicate on outsourced costs, project status, risks and key learnings to stakeholders
- Identify, track, manage, and resolve outsourcing issues.
- Drive the transition of inscope process to managed service provider.
- Oversee the governance of the transition plan and activities ensuring minimal or no disruption of the services during handover.
- Proven project management experience delivering large projects to successful outcomes, preferably across a major part of an organisation and/or a significant geographical area.
- Working knowledge of one outsourced project management, budgeting, and coordination with external partners.
- Proven experience in managing and influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience of working effectively in complex matrix environments
- Delivery Governance Experience – Create business case , Plan, set up and Maintain project governance and use project delivery experience to delivery successful Projects.
- Project assurance experience – Design and establish assurance for large and complex projects in multi country / region implementation in industry
If this role is of interest, please apply below for more information.
Job Reference: JO-2212-329203
Salary per: zero
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract