Project Manager – 12 Month Contract – Remote – £500/day – Government – Strategy and Transformation – Inside IR35
One of my Key Public Sector clients is looking for a Project Manager to join their Business Delivery function within the business on a contract basis.
Knowledge of standard corporate protocols, combined with previous experience and detailed knowledge of the Exams operating context, to assess a range of risks to service/product/project delivery is essential.
Project Manager Experience Required:
- Experience with Assessment Services
- Exams product knowledge
- Experience working on large, complex projects
- Track record of delivery to time, quality and budget in complex stakeholder settings
- MS Office365/MS Project/Finance SAP
Project Manager Accountabilities:
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- Liaise closely with global and regional colleagues to clarify and agree targets in terms of project deliverables.
- Review emerging project structure and governance processes; recommend appropriate way forward.
- Ensure project disciplines (governance, planning, monitoring, reporting, risks, issues, resource management, finance) are in place.
- Delivery of project to agreed time, cost and quality.
If this role is of interest, please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2210-327778
Salary: £0.00 - £500.00 per day
Salary per: day
Job Duration: 12 months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Contract