Project Manager – Digital Agency
Looking for a Senior Digital Project Manager to work on one of if not the number one UK’s Largest Digital Promotional Campaign in the UK. Seeking energetic, motivated, and team-oriented individuals to work closely assisting and supporting our client base in managing this exciting Programme of work at a huge scale with Measurable impact.
Responsibilities will include;
- Set up, monitor and manage multiple client projects from start through to completion including overall planning, direction, prioritization and delivery.
- Manage Large Complex Web builds, Interpret the clients brief sufficiently including requirements and solutions.
- Act as the liaison between clients, design team and developers. Ensuring that the task requests are understood by all parties and clarify if there is any ambiguity.
- Work closely with the assigned designer and developer to ensure that the project is on time to budget and client expectations are managed.
- Manage and maintain client relationships by regularly communicating and appraising the client on their project, managing expectations in relation to any delays through the project phases.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least 3+ years’ experience working within a Digital Project Management role.
- In depth knowledge of website design and development process is a must have (CMS ideally AEM)
- Proven track record in managing website projects
- Proven customer relation management skills to increase customer satisfaction.
- Exceptional organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects and complete work to agreed deadlines, by ensuring clients are aware of key milestones
- Able to present well-structured documentation in a proficient way to the customer and explain complex propositions to non-technical clients.
- Excellent communication skills in order to build strong relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Able to take action to monitor and control costs within allocated projects.
- Self-motivated and able to use own initiative to pro-actively resolve issues as they arise.
- High attention to detail ensuring quality processes are met.
- Works well under pressure and maintains a calm appearance, responds positively under pressure, ensuring virtual team are available for support if required.
Job Reference: JO-2107-244743
Salary: £40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: .com, Agency, b2b, burndown, campaigns, Customer Journey, Digital Project Manager, landing pages, marketing, Scrum, User stories, Waterfall, Website