Project Manager, Digital Agency, B2B, Retail
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing Digital Marketing team. You have a wide-ranging PM toolkit at your disposal which, together with your experience, allow you to shape a programme/project to achieve optimum delivery against all success measures. You’ll be working on high profile digital B2B section of the .com website for a global Retail/Telecommunications client, covering consumer electronics workstreams which could range from Tv’s and domestic appliances.
You will be managing product launches, campaigns, promotions, landing pages build and signposting, localization/adaptation of pages and assets, display advertising, feature/ux optimization and from time to time a new feature development.
Responsibilities & experience needed
- Managing product numerous launches, campaigns, promotions, landing pages, build and signposting, localization.
- Budget management and reporting
- Resource management, clashing and resource hiring admin
- Work closely with Client and internal solution teams
- Must have experience of Waterfall delivery with strict deadlines as well as Agile delivery using Jira
- Leading communication between the client and third parties and internal teams
- Lead projects for the websites to ensure deliverables are tracked and progressed
- Develop and own key project articles: project plans and timeline, budgets, utilisation reports, SoW, sprint, risk and issue logs.
- Evaluate, coordinate and align with the team to assure quality and approach is managed to acceptance criteria and project expectations.
Keywords: Digital Project Manager, campaigns, landing pages, Website, customer journey, Waterfall, Scrum, User Stories, burndown, Agency, B2B, .com, Marketing,
Job Reference: JO-2106-201526
Salary: Bonus + Benefits
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: .com, Agency, b2b, burndown, campaigns, Customer Journey, Digital Project Manager, landing pages, marketing, Scrum, User stories, Waterfall, Website