Salt is currently recruiting for one of our Banking clients in Belgium for a Project manager, with experience in IT security projects.
You will join the CISO project team and will be accountable for the delivery of end-to-end Information Security projects, in various technical and functional domains. Every aspect of our business is supported by highly advanced technologies and a range of applications and platforms. The teams you lead will be comprised of resources drawn from CISO and various other IT and Business functions.
Your overall responsibility of the project includes:
- Build the business case with the help of the project Sponsors
- Define the benefits, scope, timing and budget of the project
- Initiate and launch the project, adopting appropriate methods, preparing conceptual and detailed plans
- Manage delivery of the agreed project scope on time, on budget and with the expected quality across the full lifecycle
- Ensure timely production and approval of deliverables, complying with project governance and gate reviews
- Identify and engage key stakeholders, understand their needs and manage their concerns to ensure their commitment and support
- Establish and operate a structured project management approach (planning tools, reporting, risk and issue management, financial control etc), adapting to agile and waterfall delivery methods.
- Plan resources and secure commitments from other divisions / tribes
- Collaborate with teams across various divisions and entities (e.g. French and UK colleagues)
- Coordinate all parties involved in the project: both inside the organization (Corporate Technology, Applications Development, Operations, Commercial, Risk, Audit, etc) and externally (for example IT suppliers or clients)
- Maintain compliance with architecture principles and recommendations
- Hand over the finalized project to the maintenance and operational teams
On top of the delivery of the projects, you will also contribute to the team initiatives to ensure year-to-year cost reduction of running similar projects or improving the knowledge of the team by sharing your own experience.
Opportunities to broaden your expertise will be offered by participating to different projects with different profiles and different level of complexity. You will also benefit from the support of our most senior PL’s.
- You already have 5+ years of proven Project Management experience in a Services organisation
- You are familiar with a wide range of Information Security technologies, infrastructure, processes and services in domains such as Certificate Management, Offensive Security and Data Protection.
- The scope of work you have managed includes development of associated business processes, procedures, controls and KPIs.
- You are experienced in managing end to end several projects in parallel with size varying from 300 to 3,000 man-days.
- You have demonstrated through your career strong leadership skills with the ability as well to adapt your style according to the context and the different project stakeholders.
- These projects were managed according to at least one of the industry standard methodologies like Waterfall, PMI or Prince2, and you also have experience of agile delivery methods
- Your responsibilities encompassed the different aspects of these ones (Planning, Budgets, Risks & Issues, Resources management ). Previous experience of outsourced projects management is a plus.
- You naturally have strong negotiation and conflict management skills and you are able to influence different levels of management towards your projects targets.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (listening, writing, and presenting) at all levels, from staff members to senior management level.
- You have a natural affinity with the technical domains and have experience delivering solution based on at least 3 (e.g. Network LAN/WAN, Cyber-Security, Windows, Unix/Linux, Mainframe or Tandem)
- This allows you to understand the IT infrastructures & architectures in a complex environment and to synthesize the situation in an understandable way for different audiences.
Job Reference: JO-2210-327673
Salary per: day
Job Start Date: 15/11/2022
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Contract