Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
Project Manager – Remote
Rate:£300 – £600 (Outside IR35)
Duration: 3 – 6 months
My client is looking for an experienced Project Manager responsible for managing a discovery and implementation phase to drive towards the ‘to-be’ incentive plan for the Commercial teams, needed to support the long term global vision and goals for our Commercial.
Scope of Work:
● All ﬁve Western European markets of Britain, Spain, Germany, France and Italy. Include
consideration for GCP (Global Commercial Partnerships).
● Commercial teams of Sales and Sales Management, Revenue Strategy and Operations, CNX (currently the vast majority of markets only pay sales agents today).
● Oversee work on summarising a review of current schemes and participants.
● Develop and cost a plan for FY2023 aligned to growth strategy, goals and market practices.
● Working with the dedicated Compensation Anaylst, analyse the change and individual impact.
● Understand the operational impact of running the new scheme in BAU.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
● Execute the project in accordance with the Project & Change Management Delivery
● Assist in the deﬁnition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders.
● Develop a comprehensive plan to be shared with key stakeholders.
● Identify, communicate and manage dependencies on wider initiatives.
● Ensure that the project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Eﬀectively liaise with business sponsor(s) to ensure business requirements are understood and delivered.
● Employ a proactive approach to stakeholder management, to establish and maintain a clear communication plan, working with the Change Management team as required.
● Ensure resource availability and allocation.
● Delegate project tasks based on individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels.
● Drive day to day activities in line with the project plan and proactively seek to unblock issues as
● Analyse and manage risks to mitigate / minimise their impact on the project.
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation in line with the Delivery
● Produce accurate and timely reporting on project progress and performance against objectives, escalating risks and issues for visibility / decision as appropriate.
● Develop a comprehensive Business Case to set out the scope and business justiﬁcation for the full implementation, including an approach and plan (incl. budget and resource requirements) to deliver.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
● Project or program management experience in a business transformation type role.
● Relevant project management related qualiﬁcation(s): Prince2, APMP, PMI, MSP or similar.
● Relevant sector experience in media, publishing or production.
● Experience of delivering projects within a global organisation.
● Strong leader who can drive project strategies and inﬂuence all levels of the organisation
especially where there is no explicit mandate given.
● Demonstrable success in driving projects to completion – a completer ﬁnisher!
● Tenacity, drive and an attention to detail.
● Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, ensuring conﬁdence in conﬂict resolution and the ability to adapt their style to diﬀerent stakeholders across diﬀerent markets.
● Fluent English speaker. Other European languages (desirable).
● Highly proﬁcient with G-Suite / MS Oﬃce.
● Able to travel to European markets if required