Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Project Manager – Information Security | £5-600 p/day | Outside IR35 | Contract (5months)
You will manage and lead all phases of global information security projects and contribute to execution of the strategy by solving a business need through the application of project management practices. Understand the business strategy and information security needs to drive change within the company. Identify and monitor efforts and costs required in Information Security and other IT functions to deliver optimal secure solutions to the company.
Your ‘day to day’
· Understand the business strategy, global InfoSec strategic roadmap and specific project information security needs to drive change within the company. Get deep understanding of the company’s global information security baselines and help defining InfoSec requirements, propose optimal solution, confirm financial proposal of the project and drive change management activities.
· Manage and build a flexible, agile and innovative IT project organization that attracts, develops and retains the best global talent in order to deliver IT required, currently and in the future.
· Apply project management, change management, service management methodology and usability practices based on known solutions, applications and best practices assuring adherence to standards. Resolve complex project related issues by analysing, identifying and facilitating the emergence of solutions leading to optimal resolution.
· Drive communication and co-ordination for the success of the project and provide project status reports and other project information to project stakeholders and senior management on a regular basis. Timely identify project needs impacting other IT platforms or teams, and coordinate project efforts in close collaboration with these teams to ensure timely and effective project delivery.
· Drive the projects within agreed scope, budget, resources and timing. Allocate and manage resources for assigned projects based on historical information, input from other staff, and general understanding of project tasks; anticipate and mobilise cross functional resources when required (procurement, legal, technology, finance, 3rd party suppliers and consultant, etc.). Monitor and measure results and provide constructive feedback to assigned resources in terms of deliverables on what and how.
· Ensure development and distribution of quality project-related documentation to all interested parties, including project plan and schedule, project charter, communications plan, requirements document, design document, deployment plan, test plan, maintenance transition plan, and closing report.
Who we’re looking for
· 5-10 years of experience in leading IT projects, preferably in information security related domains, within a large organization
· Experience in Agile development methodology
· Deep understanding of IT processes: logical and physical access management, change management, system operations, system availability and continuity, risk assessment
· Good presentation, analytic, conceptual design, and decision-making skills
· Knowledge of information security management systems such as the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication 800-53, ISO 2700x, COBIT 2019
· Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) compliance and PCI-DSS compliance
· University degree (Computer Sciences, Information Systems, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent)
· Professional certifications in IT audit, information security, or risk management (e.g. ISACA CISA, ISACA CISM, ISACA CRISC, CISSP, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor/Implementer, GIAC Security Essentials Certification (GSEC), etc.)
· Professional certifications in project management (e.g. PRINCE2, Project Management Professional (PMP), Agile, SCRUM)
· Delivery of DLP, Cloud Security, Endpoint Security, Infrastructure Security projects will be added advantage.
The job/role offer is subject to valid right to work in UK