Salesforce Business Analyst, Analyst, Remote
We are looking for an ambitious Salesforce business analyst to join this huge organisation (one of the most visited websites in the UK after Amazon). This organisation has been around for some time and since Covid has fast tracked their digital transformation! Now they need a Salesforce Analyst to take them to the next level.
This is a chance to make a huge difference with an organsiation that is very open to change and has the money and resources behind them to back you and your ideas all the way.
They are offering one of the first end to end digital platform within this industry. Made up of a suite of tools for trade that connect to create efficiencies and digitise workflows. They’re bringing true digital transformation to this global industry benefiting both businesses and consumers.
What you will do:
The Business Analyst role contributes by supporting the Demand process with analysis of the requirements, scope and business case for new projects, providing senior management with the information needed to decide on project viability and/or priority. Creating a sufficient Continuous Improvement backlog to feed the Delivery Team. Actively participating in the delivery of change by providing input into the definition of requirements so that delivery teams understand what needs to be produced.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Building and maintaining an effective network, throughout the IT department and beyond to support the demand pipeline and enable the development of solid, well-constructed and considered requirements.
- Elicit, understand and challenge high-level business requirements from stakeholders, SMEs and customers.
- Work directly with customers to elicit requirements and provide consultancy services on our clients Salesforce Orgs.
- Identify, at a high level, where there are gaps in existing systems and what work would be needed to deliver requirements. When presented with solutions, ensure that due diligence of the proposal is completed and that appropriate challenges are made.
- Define non-functional requirements in consultation with infrastructure, InfoSec, service delivery and other teams.
- Where necessary, fill the role of ‘Product Owner’ by having input into the prioritization of product backlog items to ensure maximum benefit to the business and system users.
- Actively participate in maturing the way of working, in conjunction with colleagues, to drive continuous improvement.
Skills & Experience
- Previous Salesforce project/implementation experience.
- Ability to logically gather the facts and put a full, holistic picture together of the challenge and the opportunity.
- Ability to act under your own initiative to determine what needs to be explored further and how to go about these explorations.
- Exceptionally strong communicator.
- Able to work with a team which may be geographically and organizationally spread, and with busy stakeholders.
- Ability to easily interpret and convey complex concepts and ideas to the team and to non-technical stakeholders.
- Skilled in bringing together potentially disparate groups of people who may not necessarily have worked together before and unite them behind a shared goal.
- Excellent team player when acting as a contributor.
- Able to lead and demonstrate value-add principles to the teams.
- Display disclosure and transparency to the business about delivery and nurture business trust.
- Clear understanding of Agile and project management methodologies.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate’s will receive a salary between £40,000 – £50,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Salesforce, Analyst, Business Analyst, Project manager, Delivery, Automotive, consumer buying, E-commerce, Trading, Mobile App, IOS, Android, Auction, Auctioneers, tradeshows, Agile, Kanban, Azure, DevOps, Engineering, Product Owner,
Job Reference: JO-2012-196415
Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits (remote)
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Europe
Job Types: Permanent
Job Skills: Agile, Analyst, Android, auction, Auctioneers, automotive, Azure, Business Analyst, consumer buying, Delivery, DevOps, E-Commerce, engineering, iOS, Kanban, Mobile App, Product Owner, PROJECT MANAGER, Remote, Salesforce, tradeshows, trading