Are you looking for a SAP Engagement Manager position within a leading consulting partner? If so, we’re qualifying options for a home based role which will offer interviews and starts ASAP!
As a SAP Engagement Manager, you are responsible for leading either a project or defined segments within a major program.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Understand the business objectives of the customer, the related functional context of the project and the specific challenges of your clients.
- Manage projects from their conception to its deployment, with an end-to-end value-driven approach.
- Guarantee the supply of deliverables and services in accordance with agreements, in compliance with contractual commitments, budget and deadlines.
- Ensure that the profitability of the projects piloted is improved.
- Be responsible for the performance of the teams and the compliance with standards, in terms of tools and processes, as well as analysis and dashboards of your portfolio.
- Ensure the contractual relationship with the client during all phases of a project.
- Manage your clients’ Management Committees on multi-site commitments.
- Participate in the construction of offers, promote them externally and understand your ecosystem to acquire and retain customers
- Lead the development of offers and commercial proposals that you will present to customers (sales, delivery) and identify growth opportunities.
- Understand ecosystem to acquire and retain new customers.
- Contribute to the success and control of pre-sales and ensure the renewal of key contracts.
You will have a passion to work with clients, bringing their business ambitions to life with SAP S/4HANA based transformation.
- You have managed projects of up to €20M per year and a team sizes from 15 to 100 people.
- You are an experienced SAP project manager.
- You have developed real skills in team management, project management in Agile and have already coordinated onshore and offshore teams through several achievements.
- Endowed with a natural leadership, your qualities of negotiation, customer relationship and risk management are recognised.
- Oriented towards the satisfaction of your customers, you are driven by a taste for challenge, and you know how to transform constraints into opportunities.
- Deeply immersed in your ecosystem, you materialise business development leads.
- Beyond your know-how in terms of quality/time management of your missions, you are accountable for your projects in terms of profitability.
If this role is of interest, please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2207-257556
Salary: £90000.00 - £125000.00 per annum
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/09/2022
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent