We’re excited to be working with a SAP Platinum Partner to source a Solution Architect for their team. This senior position will will be based from home and will involve work on SAP S/4HANA projects across Europe.
As SAP Solution Architect, you will bring your SAP based (S/4 HANA, BTP, Cloud Platform at the core, SaaS/PaaS) enterprise architecture capabilities to architect the target solution, converting business needs into Multi-Pillar SAP architecture that enables agile, flexible and end-to-end business outcomes.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Drive solution architecture across SAP and non SAP components
- Provide SME delivery oversight on engagements.
- Analyse, shape, architect and estimate solutions for large SAP transformation opportunities. You will be able to assess and synthesise complex RFx requests.
- Delivering compelling and confident presentations across client pursuits and external/internal events, building eminence.
- Developing trusted relationships across client stakeholder groups and key partners such as SAP and Hyperscalers.
You will have a passion for advising on how to architect future SAP landscape and have a depth of consulting and functional experience across both SAP and Cloud components.
- SAP S/4HANA, BTP, SaaS and PaaS SAP solutions (ARIBA, IBP etc)
- Knowledge of Hyperscalers solutions – services, hosting, models – and exploiting the platforms BTP and other PASS & third party tools
- Experienced in Cloud economics
- Evidence of a presales experience, with the demonstrable ability to shape and structure RFx responses.
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in presenting to senior client stakeholders up to and including CxO-level.
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP products and how to architect those into a consistent framework.
If this role is of interest, please apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Reference: JO-2207-257559
Salary: £100000.00 - £150000.00 per annum + bonus/car/pension/healthcare
Salary per: annum
Job Start Date: 01/09/2022
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Greater London
Job Types: Permanent