Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired. Here are some similar roles:
Scrum Master/Project manager – Fashion – Germany
Freelance/Contract – 100% Remote during COVID
Day rate: €600 – €800
Duration: 5 months
The Rapid Creation 3D Creation Process Expert is tasked until the end of the year to enable (through a clear understanding of user needs & a backlog of requirements to the POs):
This service will be straddling the world of tech with the world of traditional design and will require strong Scrum Master skills, strong leadership and communication skills (visual and verbal) as well as a good technical knowledge of 3D creation tools, systems landscapes.
Define the Rapid Creation 3D Creation Process end state
– Identify the existing pain points and opportunities in the current process
– Map out the optimal end state 3D Creation Process for Footwear and Apparel use cases.
– Create a prioritised backlog of improvements that need to be built and executed.
Iterate the Rapid Creation 3D Creation Process
– Create a learning and iteration culture, where the improvements, pain-points or experiments from each sprint are documented and shared with the Rapid Creation Lead.
– Drive incremental process improvements one sprint at a time.
– Implement the learnings in the next sprint.
– Wins & challenges are documented and shared with appropriate stakeholders in core meetings & steercos
Ensure smooth 3D Creation Sprint Process
– Scrum Master Skills
– Digital native & Data driven: Teams, Miro, Analytics tools and other web-based apps, (digital design tools a plus)
– Basic 3D design skills – Basic understanding of product creation processes and levers for acceleration.
– Basic IT systems landscape knowledge
– Effective visual and verbal communication skills
– Unwavering positivity with an energetic personality to drive a team to a common goal.
– Proven ability to plan, organise and host workshops in person and remotely (via platforms like MS Teams & Miro board)
– Proven ability to create digital comms & content (Miro boards, newsletters, SharePoint Pages, PowerPoint documents, and ideally basic video creation)
– Self-driven and open to change / adaptiveness with keen observation skills
– IT skills: Outlook, Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, Miro boards.
– Project Management Smartsheet
– Language: English Spoken & Written a must.