Our client, an international software company is looking to hire a Senior Account Escalation Manager to manage customer accounts requiring an enhanced level of interaction and personalised service during an account-level escalation.
The Account Escalation Manager shall establish a trusted short-term advisor relationship that works to ensure the customer’s overall satisfaction with our products and services.
This role requires the successful candidate to be in the office AT LEAST 1-2 days a week.
This is a 12-month FTC perfect for a Account Manager professional who meets all of the criteria below:
- Proven experience in similar roles at other Enterprise Software (ideally ITIL related) companies, to include technical account management, program or project management or other leadership roles in account teams.
- Experience working with Enterprise Software companies.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive required business and technical outcomes in complex environments with multiple stakeholders, to include problem management and/or escalation management.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with strong presentation and facilitation skills (proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint).
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership to sponsors/stakeholders in solving governance, program/project management, business process and/or technical problems.
- Experience dealing with technical end-users in a support role
- Familiarity with SaaS deployments and its supporting architecture
- Ability to see the bigger picture in all situations.
- Possess the type of magnetic personality that naturally builds relationships and instils trust.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Proven team player and team builder.
- Strong organisational and analytical skills.
- Personal commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Development and Execution of Get-Well Plan: Understand all aspects of the situation and develop a clear scope and get-well plan.
- 100% ownership of the account escalation engagement and all activities that make up the get-well plan.
- Maintain disciplined and regular communications within accounts, from C-level executives to front line administrators, while building credibility through timely action and responsiveness during the account escalation.
- Review & analyse Customer health trends to pro-actively identify and resolve issues before the customer escalates.
- Co-ordination with all internal subject matter experts and stakeholders, acting as the focal/decision point for all active customer activities pertaining to the account escalation.
- Regularly report internally to leadership audiences, through C-level, on active account escalation status.
- Up to 10% travel annually – the role is an office based role but there might be a level of travelling associated with, for example other offices in EMEA or to the HQ in the States.
- A degree or equivalent, preferably in Information Technology, and proven experience in consulting and project management.
- PMP certification is a plus.
- ITIL Foundations, or higher, Certification preferred.
If you meet all of these requirements, are looking for a new contract and would like the chance to further your career, feel free to reach out!
Job Reference: JO-2207-257244
Salary per: annum
Job Duration: 12 Months
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Industries: Programme & Project Management Jobs
Job Locations: Surrey
Job Types: Contract