Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Telecoms Project Manager (Fiber-to-the-Home (FttH)) - Global Utilities Company - Hannover, Germany Rate: €800 per day Duration: 6 months initially Remote working My client is convinced that in a digitized…€800 - €801 per day
Full Stack Developer, Still Hiring an industry very needed now We are looking for a strong full stack developer to join our expanding team and work on cutting edge web…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Finance project - Project lead & change manager - Banking - Brussels Rate: €600-€700 Duration: 6 months Description The Finance Portfolio Management Office team needs to be re-enforced for analysing,…£600 - £700 per day
Business Analyst, Software Applications, Agile, Latest tech, Still Hiring We're looking for an exceptional Business Analyst to join this newly formed team in Central Birmingham. They're focussed on building a…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Senior Digital Project Manager, Global Agency, Major Brand
Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, Programme or senior Project Manager with print and digital experience?
Do you want to join an award-winning agency with a long list of loyal long-life clients who are also major Global brands?
We’re after a senior integrated Project to join our award-winning team. You will be part of a super-talented and hyper-creative team, managing a variety of projects, from Digital to Print (tiny bit of print).
· Experienced in the delivery of a full range of projects, especially experience of complex web builds with high traffic volumes
· Assisting the in-house digital team on digital and Print Projects (80% digital 20% print), you don’t need to be hands-on with print its more so liaising with those teams
· Assist the senior Management team with any projects goals under the creative and dev teams
· Managing tickets, grooming the product backlog, so experience of Jira is a plus but can be learnt easily
· Ability to make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly understand problems, propose solutions and prevent issues before they arise.
· Help with gathering briefs from clients (client facing)
· Work closely with different disciplines: strategy, UX, data, testers, creatives, designers, artworkers, retouchers and the client services teams to deliver value cost effectively.
· You will have experience as an integrated senior project manager working with Agencies
· Understanding of delivery methodologies – Agile, Prince 2
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate to all levels of organisations
· Effective stakeholder management in multi-stakeholder environment
· Ability to articulate to clients that may not be so technical, and not be afraid to challenge them as to why they feel they may need something
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
Keywords: Digital Project manager, Web Builds, CMS, Print, Creative, Production Manager, Digital, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Digital Transformation, Marketing, Production, Social, Banners, Integrated.
Project Manager / Product Manager, BlockChain, Enterprise Software Company A global enterprise software company powered by blockchain technology. Their primary focus is on streamlining enterprise applications. They provide a platform…£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + Benefits + Bonus