Upload your CV
Upload your CV to our database.
See available jobs in Programme & Project Management Jobs
That job has expired – here are some similar roles:
Digital Project Manager (flexible working including remote) SaaS Do you remember going to theme parks and getting frustrated about the long queue in between you and your favourite ride? Or…Shares on offer
Digital Project Manager, Implementation Consultant, SaaS, Marketing This is your chance to join one of the worlds leading enterprise content marketing organisations. Creating software that completely transforms how marketing teams…£40000.00 - £65000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus
Digital Project Manager, Global Agency, CMS Are you a highly organised, likeable, pro-active and passionate, Digital Project Manager with a passion for retail products and making a difference to an…£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits
Digital Project Manager (flexible working including remote) Do you remember going to theme parks and getting frustrated about the long queue in between you and your favourite ride? Or getting…£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Benefits + Shares
Senior Digital Project Manager, Global Agency, Major Brand
Are you a highly organised, likable, pro-active and passionate, Programme or Senior Project Manager with print and digital experience?
Do you want to join an award-winning agency with a long list of loyal long-life clients who are also major Global brands?
We’re after a senior integrated Project to join our award-winning team. You will be part of a super-talented and hyper-creative team, managing a variety of projects, from Digital to Print (tiny bit of print).
· Experienced in the delivery of a full range of projects, especially the experience of complex web builds with high traffic volumes
· Assisting the in-house digital team on digital and Print Projects (80% digital 20% print), you don’t need to be hands-on with print its more so liaising with those teams
· Assist the Senior Management team with any projects goals under the creative and dev teams
· Managing tickets, grooming the product backlog, so experience of Jira is a plus but can be learnt easily
· Ability to make sound commercial and financial decisions, quickly understand problems, propose solutions and prevent issues before they arise.
· Help with gathering briefs from clients (client facing)
· Work closely with different disciplines: strategy, UX, data, testers, creatives, designers, artworkers, retouchers and the client services teams to deliver value cost effectively.
· You will have experience as an integrated senior project manager working with Agencies
· Understanding of delivery methodologies – Agile, Prince 2
· Strong verbal and written communication skills, able to communicate to all levels of organisations
· Effective stakeholder management in multi-stakeholder environment
· Ability to articulate to clients that may not be so technical, and not be afraid to challenge them as to why they feel they may need something
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £50,000 – £65,000 and benefits such as Flexi Time, 26 days holiday as well as bonuses and plenty of other perks 😊
Keywords: Intergraded, Mobile, IOS, Android, Print, Creative, Production Manager, Digital, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Digital Transformation, Marketing, Production, Social, Banners, Integrated.